HomeServe PLC was founded by Mr Richard Harpin and is a UK based company with headquarters in Walsall.
HomeServe is a British multinational business specializing in home emergency repairs and improvements which was Established in 1993.
Through good sound business acumen, the company excelled and is now listed on the London Stock Exchange and part of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company expanded rapidly and now operates in the United Kingdom, United States, France, Spain, Japan, and Canada.
Most landlords who use HomeServe are won over by two things – price and the quality of service. HomeServe’s nationwide network of Home Experts is on hand to tackle everything from one-off repairs to boiler installations.
HomeServe Boiler Cover
Boiler cover and heating breakdown insurance what is included?
With HomeServe boiler cover, you can have peace of mind that, should something go wrong, they will attend to the problem and fix it quickly.
With HomeServe, you have no need to ring around trying to scramble gas engineers to give you a quote. This usually means sometime in the next week or so, to actually fix the problem.
Key benefits of your cover
● A boiler health check which includes FREE Boiler Service in your first year
● No claims limit – call on them as many times as you need.
● Enjoy flexible excess options that suit your needs.
● After you have been with HomeServe for six months, if they cannot fix your boiler under seven years old, they will replace it. T&C’s apply.
Trustpilot reviews are a handy insight into any company’s quality of service, and HomeServe is rated ‘excellent’ with over 55,000 reviews.
HomeServe reviews and feedback is a positive one for this company. A company that has expanded rapidly must be doing something right!
Why choose HomeServe
With over 25-years of experience serving both homeowners and landlords, HomeServe aims to keep your home or rental property running smoothly.
Their mission to provide a quality service has seen the company service over 1.8 million customers and counting.
While their wide range of services, including one-off repairs and boiler installations, provide their customers with timely solutions in their time of need.
If you’re looking to protect your property, HomeServe can help with that too! Their array of plumbing and drainage, gas and electric covers can allow you to rest assured.
HomeServe’s affordable pricing offers a range of solutions that you can rely on when you need them the most. HomeServe’s aim is to get your home running smoothly again with their experienced network of engineers.
In addition, they can find the right policy for your property portfolio and your budget.
● You will have access to a nationwide network of Home Experts at your fingertips
● 24/7 claims – HomeServe UK helpline is open 365 days a year
● In an emergency, their dedicated team will do the best to fix a problem the same day
● No hidden costs – parts, labour and VAT are all included in your coverage limits, and there’s no call-out fee.
● Crucially They will deal with your tenants directly; this is an essential element for any landlord. It saves you from those calls at inconvenient times.
If you’re looking to protect your rental properties from plumbing and boiler breakdowns, HomeServe offers a range of cover options.
Plumbing & Drainage
Plumbing & Drainage Plus provides you with comprehensive cover against dripping taps, leaking pipes and blocked drains – with a £30 excess per claim.
New customer homeowners only. T&Cs
Landlord’s Boiler cover comes with a complimentary boiler service and Gas Safety Certificate in your first year as standard.
Link to the complete list of offers
Home Serve Contact Number
The best way is by their website to take out a policy, book a repair or get a quote. From which you can make a claim, change your address, book a boiler service and track your appointments. Should you need to ring them, you can call on 0330 0247 002
One-off repairs – | 0330 0247 064
Author: Amanda Goldsmith
Date: 17th of September 2021
Our Top read Blogs: