The British Landlords Association is one of the fastest-growing landlords association in the UK
We provide support and representation for our members, nationally. Should you find yourself facing problems with your tenant(s), or alternatively the council, being a member of the BLA means you have access to useful help and advice.
Unlike many landlord associations, it will not just be landlords advising landlords, you will be entitled to have direct access with practising lawyers who pride themselves on keeping up to date with current legislation and law changes with years of experience behind them.
One of the many benefits of being a member of the BLA is that it is one of the few associations that do not require you to buy credits in lieu of using their landlord advice line.
As a member, you will have unlimited access to documents, guides and templates specifically designed for landlords to assist you in managing your landlord affairs. Nonetheless, if a document you require is not available on the website and is likely to be helpful to other members, the BLA will draft and create it, free of charge.
We, the BLA, deliver valuable services and products for landlords that are either discounted or free to our dedicated members. Our credit & Referencing is £7.95, which like for like is the cheapest in the UK.
British Landlords Association member benefits;
- Advocate Court
- Building Residential insurance
- Building Commercial insurance
- Credit & Referencing checks for tenants
- Debt recovery / small claim
- Documents Download
- EPC Energy Performance Checks
- Full access to Acts of Parliament
- Full access to Case Law based on tenant defences
- Forum – Landlords
- Gas Safe Checks national service
- Legal Advice Line
- Landlord Courses
- Legal Resources Section
- Networking Opportunities with other members at BLA meeting
- Property listing
- Refinancing – Bridging finance
- Rent Guarantee insurance
- Tenant Eviction Service – comprehensive A to Z service
- Trade discount card 30% – 70% off building & household items from large stores
- Many other benefits …..
Date Published 20th of January 2021