Guest blog contributor to our Website
We welcome quality content for real estate guest blogs, posts & articles from blogging contributors.
We will accept any property-related blog that includes any property-related products & services. These can be insurance, credit search, estate agents, or online property portals.
It’s very simple and fast to publish blog posts on our Website:
- Read this Guide
- Send us your Blog by email in word format (email address below)
- We will check the blog, add images, do the SEO and publish the Website.
Create quality content for the real estate blog or a post to improve website owners domain authority.
Our media team can help you with content ideas if you need help or guidance free of charge.
Guest posts are an incredible benefit for the contributor as the guest posting opportunity for the blogger has many benefits. First, it helps with the domain authority and general brand awareness.
Publishing a blog on our Website is free, and our current website domain Authority (DA) is 54+. Domain authority is essential for search engine ranking.
Should you wish to write for us, please read our criteria before you submit a blog. We permit a backlink to your blog site, which is a do-follow link.
The British Landlords Association will consider blogs and articles for free publication provided the guest post guidelines are met:
- The blog/article must be 800+ words.
- The blog/article must not have too many promotional links.
- The blog you submit must not have links from gambling, pornographic or health websites.
- The blog/article must be property-related broad scope including economy etc.
- The blog/article must be well written and appropriately researched.
- If you have images, you need to provide an image URL, and the images need to be 1200 x 630 pixels and at 300 x 200. We can use images from our library should you wish, free of charge.
- The blog/article must be fresh and original. Our editorial team use technology to check each paragraph to see if it is already on the web. The content must be original content.
- Any blog/article already on the web will be rejected.
We will inform you by email if we accept your property-related real estate guest posting when it publishes. We also have guest posting opportunities for owners of websites that are real estate agent.
Please note, we reserve the right to make edits to the submitted blog for content, formatting, style, and the tone of the post.
How long does it take for my blog to be published?
Your blog, if approved, will be published within 48 hours.
In addition, it will be shared across all our social media platforms and our daily online paper. Your blog may also be featured in our email list to our members and subscribers.
If you wish to write for us and submit an article/blog content, you can send us the material by email at [email protected] .
However, the British Landlord Association has no obligation to publish any content and may refuse any publication without reason.
What is Guest Posting?
For those who are not entirely familiar with content marketing, blogging and SEO, read on… Guest posting is the art of writing and publishing a property blog post on someone else’s blog or Website. Your hard work may or may not be financially rewarding.
There is a slight difference between guest posting & being a contributor. Guest posting is more for those looking to contribute a one-off post. On the other hand, being a contributor may require a degree of commitment (e.g., producing 3-5 posts a month).
Whatever you call this process, ensuring that your posts are published only on a reputable website is necessary if you wish to benefit from the rewards of guest blogging.
Advantages of guest posting
Search engines like a website with good relevant backlinks. Quality content from guest bloggers will result in high-quality backlinks, which will improve a websites domain authority.
The only way to get high-quality backlinks is by adopting a link building strategy and looking for guest blogging opportunities for organic traffic.
By visiting your sectors niche websites, you should contact the webmaster and check if they have guest post opportunities.
Internal links and external links in any website SEO strategy are vital for search engine optimisation.
In addition to writing a great article, it is essential to write a good Author BIO too.
Real Estate Guest Post Agreement
This Guest Post Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered between the authors. Hereafter referred to as “Author” or “blogger.” -And- thebla.co.uk Limited hereafter referred to as “British Landlord Association”, “we”, “us” or “our”. The British Landlord Association runs the Website at thebla.co.uk (the “Website”).
“Article” and “blog” has the same meaning hereinafter:
All parties accept and agree by submitting a Free blog they agree to this Agreement.
In consideration of the conditions & terms hereinafter, the author and we agree as follows:
Real estate free guest posting – The Author is submitting various guest posts for us to consider posting to the Website from time to time (the “Guest Posting”), including articles, blogs, and other content.
The British Landlord Association hereby agrees to consider publishing Author’s Guest Posting on the Website or other websites affiliated with the British Landlord Association, in exchange for the rights granted to us hereunder by the author.
It is within our sole and absolute discretion whether or not we use or continue to post to any Guest Posting website.
We may remove the Author-posted blog/article from our website or other sites affiliated with us at any time for any reason without notice.
- RIGHTS TO THE BRITISH LANDLORD ASSOCIATION
The Guest article is being commissioned by us on a free “Guest Posting” basis as under copyright laws of England.
The author hereby irrevocably grants and assigns to us, its successors, and assigns all rights, title, and interest to the article.
This includes any revised editions and derivatives of the blog/article, including but not limited to the full and exclusive copyright to the Guest blog and:
The complete and exclusive rights, by itself or with others, throughout the world, to print, publish, republish, distribute, post on websites, and:
Transmit the Guest Posting and prepare, publish, distribute, post on Websites, and transmit derivative. Guest Postings based thereon, in English and in all other languages, in all media of expression now known or later developed, and:
To license or allow others to do so. Our rights shall include but not be limited to:
(1) The right to publish the real state Guest Posting in other languages.
(2) The right to be the “canonical” source for Web publication of the Guest Posting.
(3) To the extent any of the materials and writings prepared by the author hereunder do not qualify as “Guest Posting” under applicable law or are not assignable for any reason. The author hereby irrevocably and unequivocally waives enforcement of all such rights.
- DELIVERY OF GUEST POSTING The final text for the Guest Posting shall be submitted via email or the submit section of our Website or other electronic format specified by us.
- RIGHTS OF THE AUTHOR The Author shall have the following rights, and only the following rights, concerning the Guest Posting:
(a) If the British Landlord Association posts the Guest Posting on a Website, then the author’s by-line may be included as part of the post, together with a short biography of the author and a link to the Author’s Website.
(b) Author shall have the right to post the blog on author’s own website; provided, however, that author shall wait at least 20 days after we have posted the Guest Post on its site.
(c) Author has the right to include the Guest Post in books or e-books.
- ATTRIBUTION The Author agrees that we may use, at our sole discretion, the author’s name, likeness, image, and voice in connection with maintaining the posting. We may use the Guest blog, and the author shall provide us with a suitable picture next to the Guest article.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the British Landlord Association uses the article on sites other than thebla.co.uk, the attribution may apply at our discretion. It may include a reference link to thebla.co.uk or other sites.
- CHANGES, EDITS AND COPYRIGHTS (a) We shall have the right to edit and delete portions of the blog as determined in our sole discretion, without any approval from or notices to the author.
(b) We have the right to add to the pages containing the Guest Posting hyperlinks, boxes linking to other articles, products, services, advertisements, and any other matter determined appropriate by the British Landlord Association.
- OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION Any and all data and information concerning usage and readers of the blog shall be deemed solely owned by the British Landlord Association. Any use of our name or trademark(s) by the blogger shall require prior and written authorisation.
- POLICIES The Author agrees to comply with all our editorial policies established from time to time and made available to the author.
- PAYMENT The blogger will not be entitled to any monetary or other compensation. The blogger will not be entitled to any portion of revenue if revenues are generated by the author’s blog.
Or any rights or equity in the British Landlord Association directly or indirectly.
- WARRANTIES The Author represents and warrants that the Guest Posting is original; the Guest Posting has not previously been published and is not in the public domain.
The blogger has the right to enter into this Agreement and owns and can convey the rights granted to us; the blog posts contains no libellous or unlawful material.
Or instructions that may cause harm, damage, or injury; the Guest Post will not infringe upon or violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other right or the privacy of others.
The Guest Post content does not contain any affiliate links or link farms. The statements in the Guest Post asserted are true or based upon accepted professional research practices.
The author represents that the Guest Posting provided by the blogger is experienced a high-grade nature and quality.
- INDEMNITY The Author agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold us and its successors, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, and employees.
Harmless from any actions, causes of action, claims, demands, cost, liabilities, expenses, and damages arising out of, or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by Author.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES The Author is independent of the British Landlord Association. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, guaranteeing future employment or engagement, or as a limitation upon our sole discretion to cease using author’s services or posting Author’s Guest Post.
The author shall provide us with satisfactory proof of independent status if requested.
- MISCELLANEOUS This Agreement contains the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties hereto.
It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements, representations, and warranties between them respecting the subject matter hereof.
This Agreement may be amended in writing only and signed by the author and by a duly authorised representative of the British Landlord Association.
If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this Agreement, or the application thereof to any person, place, or circumstance, shall be held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this Agreement and such term, provision, covenant, or condition as applied to other persons, places and circumstances shall remain in full force and effect.
The rights and remedies provided by this Agreement are cumulative. The exercise of any right or remedy by either party hereto (or by its successor), whether under this Agreement, to any other agreement, or to law, shall not preclude or waive its right to exercise any or all other rights and remedies.
No failure or neglect of either party hereto in any instance to exercise any right, power, or privilege hereunder or under law shall constitute a waiver of any other right, power, or privilege or of the same right, power, or privilege in any other instance.
All waivers by either party hereto must be contained in a written instrument signed by the party to be charged. In our case, by an officer of the British Landlord Association or another person duly authorised by us.
Remedy for breach The parties hereto agree that, if a breach or threatened breach of any covenants of the author.
The damage or imminent damage to the value and the goodwill of our business shall be inestimable. Therefore, any remedy at law or in damages shall be inadequate.
Accordingly, the parties hereto agree that we shall be entitled to injunctive relief against the author if any breach or threatened breach of any of such provisions by the blogger.
In addition to any other relief (including damages) available to us under this Agreement.
Any notice, request, consent, or approval needed or allowed to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient if writing by email to the British Landlord Association principal office.
13. Dispute Each party shall bear its own lawyers’ fees and costs and 50% of the arbitrator’s fees and costs. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the parties’ relationship may only be brought individually and not by class action or multiple-party action.
The author’s engagement is personal, and the blogger may not assign or subcontract any of his rights or obligations hereunder. The rights of the British Landlord Association hereunder are freely assignable, transferable, and licensable.
Our editorial team:
Amanda Goldsmith [email protected]
Harrish Patel [email protected]
Simon Hampton [email protected]
Sarah Featherstone [email protected]
Our top read blogs: