Allsop Property Auctions
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high-quality service and integrity. Too many people Allsop is best-known as the UK’s largest and most successful property auction house but Allsop reach is considerably wider.
Allsop has the people, the skills, the experience and the drive to maximise value for their clients in any given market and like to do business in their own distinctive Allsop style – open, friendly and honest. Clients appreciate this, which is why so many stays with Allsop over the long term.
In an unpredictable world, Allsop remains a reassuringly constant source of market knowledge, insight and expertise.
About Allsop Auctions
Don’t buy until you have read our property auction tip & guide
Details of the Allsop Auctioneers properties and land to be sold are set out in Allsop Auctioneers Auction catalogue. Auction catalogues are usually available online or on request online to be posted to you.
The seller’s solicitor will then prepare the contracts. THESE MUST BE SIGNED by the purchaser.
You will need to register in order to bid if you wish to bid on any Allsop auction lots, click to register now
If I want to sell a property through Allsop property auction, what do I need to do?
Supply the auctioneer the following documents, they will be able to advise you on the guide price etc:
- Address of the property including postcode
- Photographs (external and internal if possible)
- Tenancy details (if applicable)
- Floor plans, room sizes and/or areas (if available)
- Title plan
- You solicitor information
Why choose Allsop auction?
Allsop auction house is one of the UK’s leading auctioneer of commercial and residential property
- Impartial free advice – When advising on selling or buying Allsop will consider whether a property is suitable for sale by auction or private treaty. They offer both methods if required. Allsop property auction and private treaty departments work as one team, ensuring that their advice is impartial and accurate as possible.
- Wide online exposure – With Allsop extensive marketing knowledge and contacts, we guarantee wide exposure to the market through our intensive online campaigns.
- Competitive Commission rates – Allsop commission rates are comparative, why not speak to them to discuss the fees for buying or selling a property through them.