Residential Licences England

Licence for Lodger to Tenant’s

Licence for Lodger to Occupy a Room in Tenant’s Property

House/Flat Share Licence

House/Flat Share Licence Agreement – England & Wales (For a Room in a Furnished House or Flat – Resident Owner)

Lodger resident Landlord

Lodger agreement only use this agreement where the homeowner resides with the Lodger and they both share the facilities

Licence room-let only

The licence room let only agreement is the latest version. Ring our member advice line if you are unsure if this agreement is the right to use.

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top