Having Issues with Bad Tenants? Speak to our experienced consultants
Our advice line is managed by our consultants who have a wealth of experience dealing with bad tenants. Our consultants are not landlords advising other landlords. We employ specific permanent staff on a rota system. These consultants are professionals who work for other legal practices specialising and dealing in only housing law. Recent research has shown that our members have stated that our Advice Line is one of their most precious benefits. As mentioned the advice line is free to all members of The BLA.
Top Four Landlord Inquiries include:
1. What is the correct process in evicting a difficult tenant? 2. Tenancy deposit protection issue? 3. A student tenant wants to swap with another student, what do I do? 4. Question on creating a new tenancy *Subject to reasonable use policy – Please note we cannot advise on:-
- Planning or Building regulation issue’s
- Housing benefit issue’s
- Any Deposit issues- save for your legal obligation under the HA to protect a deposit
- How to complete a court document
- Advice on how to appeal any current claim in court
- Advice or issues regarding long leasehold properties or problems with leasehold management companies
Members of The BLA call the dedicated Advice Line on: 0845 555 3034 (local rate) Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.