Direct access to practising housing lawyers
Landlord Advice Line run by the BLA is direct access to practising housing lawyers, who are Experts in housing law.
The BLA landlord advice line is managed by consultants who have a wealth of experience dealing with bad tenants.
Recent research has shown that our members have voted our Landlord Advice Line as one of their most valued benefits. The landlord advice line is FREE to all members of The BLA.
Landlord Advice line top 4 Inquiries include:
1. What is the correct process in evicting a difficult tenant?
2. Tenancy deposit protection issue?
3. A student tenant wants to swap with another student, what do I do?
4. Question on creating a new tenancy *Subject to reasonable use policy
Please note we cannot advise on:-
- Planning or Building regulation issue’s
- Housing benefit issue’s
- Any Deposit issues- save for your legal obligation under the HA to protect a deposit
- How to complete a court documents
- Advice or issues regarding long leasehold properties or problems with leasehold management companies
How to Use the Members Landlord Advice Line?
Complete the Enquiry form below and we will respond to you by email, if required we will ring you.
Please note you must state the full name of the member holding the BLA membership.
Alternatively, you can email us; firstname.lastname@example.org