Rent Arrears Management Course deals with good practices, timely processes and templates. The various options when and when not to use the eviction or the small claim procedure.
British Landlord Association courses are set in association with Landlord Advice UK who is one of the national leading tenant eviction lawyers in the UK.
This course covers:
- Effective tenant referencing
- Housing benefit
- Record keeping
- Setting a protocol to deal with arrears
- when to, and when not to, issue court proceedings
- Dealing with disputes outside of court
- Legal proceedings
- Risk of counterclaim
- Select the right tenants to minimise the risk of rent arrears
- Manage arrears effectively to avoid legal action
- Understand the legal process of claiming a debt against a tenant