The British Landlords Association will consider blogs and articles for publication provided the following conditions are met:
- You must be a member, membership is free.
- The blog/article must be 600 + words.
- The blog/article must not have promotional links (save for one backlink to source website)
- The blog/article must not be directly promotional.
- The blog/article must be property-related.
- The blog/article must be well written and appropriately researched.
- You will need to provide your full name and address with a telephone number.
- If you have images these need to be 1200 x 630 pixels. We may use our own branded images.
- The blog/article must be fresh and original. Our editorial team use technology to check each paragraph to if it is already on the web.
- Any blog/article even partially already on the web will be rejected (quotes text is accepted).
- Any material provided with a link back to your website is required to send an email from the link domain (example: anydomain.co.uk link would require an email from anydomain.co.uk from this domain [email protected]
If you wish to submit an article/blog, you can send us the material by email at [email protected]
The British Landlord Association has no obligation to publish any material and may refuse any publication without reason.
Our editorial Team:
Amanda Goldsmith [email protected]
Harrish Patel [email protected]
Simon Hampton [email protected]
Sarah Featherstone [email protected]