1. sarge

    November 13, 2018 at 09:47

    You need to protect the deposit by using a government backed scheme. 2 options when you use any one of the approved schemes. (1) Custodial where you give the money to the deposit scheme (2) you pay a small fee and insure the deposit but you keep the deposit.

    The most popular is the insured, backed scheme.

    One of these companies is DPS https://www.depositprotection.com/

  2. Denise Knott

    November 12, 2018 at 13:36

    how do i go about putting bond money into an account

Leave a Reply