Our Landlord Foundation course- eLearning deals with the full process of letting residential property start to finish.
This course is a must for all landlords and letting agents. This course teaches the principal foundation of being a landlord. As new legislation and regulations come in this course is a continued professional development course too.
The course covers;
- How to create a tenancy
- Pre-tenancy considerations
- Right to Rent
- Tenant Deposit
- Requirement compliance before granting a tenancy
- Repairs, disrepair’s and consequences
- Responsibilities and liabilities of a landlord
- How to deal with rent arrears
- The basic procedure of the eviction process
- Keeping records of your tenancies
- Guidance and practical help
- Up-to-date advice
British Landlord Association courses are set by us in association with Landlord Advice UK who is one of the leading tenant eviction companies in the UK