The BLA Membership (FREE)
Membership with the British Landlords Association is totally free.
All services provided by the BLA are totally FREE, as members you do not pay for any BLA Services. Services provided by BLA service providers are discounted for members.
Just some of the BLA members benefits are;
- Advocate Court
- Building Residential insurance
- Building Commercial insurance
- Credit & Referencing checks for tenants
- Compliance checking service
- Debt recovery / small claim
- Documents Download
- EPC Energy Performance Checks
- Full access to Acts of Parliament
- Full access to Case Law based on tenant defences
- Forum – Landlords
- NEW – Live 26/9/18 Members property listings for buyers and sellers
- Gas Safe Checks national service
- Legal Advice Line
- Landlord Courses
- Legal Resources Section
- Networking Opportunities with other members at BLA meeting
- Refinancing – Bridging finance
- Rent Guarantee insurance
- Tenant Eviction Service – comprehensive A to Z service
- Trade discount card 30% – 70% off building & household items from large stores
Increasing legislation, loss of rental income and problem tenants are just some of the issues which some landlords. That is why the British Landlords Association offers you access to a range of benefits and services with comprehensive support on a number of levels.
We as a National Landlords Association are here to support you and ensure you have the support you need.
Local and central government, to impact legislation and ensure the fair treatment of landlords and their assets.
Free Legal Advice when you need it
Should you need help with immediate questions. Our Landlord Advice Line gives direct access to a lawyer. Our Landlord Advice Line is many members have said is priceless.
Our member advice line is not other landlords advising landlords, our advice line is direct access to a lawyer. So if you need to know more about how to deal with your tenants rent arrears, HMO’s, dealing with problem tenants or your legal obligations as a landlord, the British Landlords Association landlord advice line is perfect for you.