Tenant Contents Insurance
This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Escape of water
- Malicious damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Riots or civil commotion
- Collision, falling trees or branches
- Lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts.
Additional benefits include:
- Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment
- Accidental damage to mirrors and glass
- Accidental loss of oil and metered water
- Temporary removal of contents
- Alternative accommodation
- Tenant’s liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
Accidental damage to landlords contents
The policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlords contents for which the tenant has been legally made responsible.
We offer additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. These include personal effects, valuables and money.
If you are looking for a competitive quote on your tenant contents insurance, quote & buy online or give us a call on 0717610000 and we will do our best to provide you with a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.
Please note that the above information provides a summary only. For full policy terms and conditions please see the policy wording document. Terms & Conditions should be fully read and understood prior to taking out the policy.
If a tenant accidentally damages their landlord’s property, including furniture, fixtures and fittings, they could be asked to pay for the cost of repair.
Tenants Liability Insurance provides the tenant with peace of mind that they are covered towards the cost of repair or replacement and can often be a mandatory part of the tenancy agreement.
Our cover is underwritten by leading UK Insurers and is available at highly competitive rates.
- Cover for residential tenants living in houses, flats, bedsits, and shared accommodation
- Accidental damage to the home and the cost of repair following damage
- Covers loss or damage to fixed water pipes and tanks
- Tenants liability to the public of up to £2,000,000
- Alternative accommodation where necessary