HOST is the biggest event dedicated to the rentalpreneur and holiday rental communities with a focus on helping you make more money from you home.
By 2020, the global vacation rentals market will reach a value of $170 billion – a serious market that demands a serious event. HOST has been designed to teach you how to:
- Make real money from your most valuable asset – your home
- Get started in the holiday rental business
- Navigate pitfalls
- Choose the best partners
- Discover the latest technology
There is a global revolution in accommodation services that has spawned an entirely new ecosystem of ‘hosts’, platforms, suppliers and technology. HOST will be your only chance this year to learn from leaders and pioneers across this space with speakers from Homeaway, Chilango, Marriott, The Plum Guide, Hilton, Sonder, Expedia, Guesty and many more.
Some of the top trends driving this industry:
- Vacation rentals will surpass the hotel industry by 2020
- Urban areas are starting to emerge as rental hotspots taking over beach-side properties
- Quirky properties are in demand – 700% increase in nature lodge bookings this year
- By 2020 millennials will spend $1.4 trillion on travel each year
If you have a spare room or a second property and want to make some extra money, register free today.
HOST is a free to attend, multi-streamed conference and an exhibition of world-class suppliers across two action packed days:
- 200 conference speakers
- 5 conference theatres
- 100-stand exhibition
- 2,000 attendees
31 October – 1 November 2019
Business Design Centre, London
Source; British Landlords Association
Date; 30th of July 2019