Landlords have legal obligations & responsibility to ensure your tenants live in a home that satisfies all the legal requirements, and to conduct yourself professionally, compliant with UK law. Our online landlord foundation course, will take you through the laws, regulations and liabilities of the landlord business
Our landlord on-line course will support you in ensuring you possess the nationally recognised foundation level of knowledge required to gain landlord qualifications and become accredited with the BLA.
Whether you are a new or experienced landlord, our online courses will:
- Help you develop your professional skills
- Step by step fundamentals of being and becoming a landlord.
- Guidance on maximising your profit as a landlord
- Help you build a solid foundation for your investment
- Make you aware of all your responsibilities are as a landlord
Whether you self-manage or use a letting agent, our team of expert trainers will clue you in on everything you need to know through thought provoking discussions.
At the end of the landlord training course, we will issue on satisfactory completion your certificate*
Our landlord training course covers the main issues landlords encounter, including:
- Pre-tenancy considerations
- Responsibilities & liabilities
- Setting up a tenancy
- During a tenancy
- Ending a tenancy
- Record keeping
- Guidance and practical help
- Up to date advice