1. Home
  2. Other
  3. University Student now displaced

University Student now displaced

LANDLORD FORUMCategory: OtherUniversity Student now displaced
Richard Peet asked 11 months ago

I am a student who can no longer live in my flat close to my university which has now closed for the remainder of the educational year. What redress, if any, can I get from paying my last terms rent?

1 Answers
Guy answered 11 months ago

Is the problem, the university has now closed? or is it, you can no longer live in the property you are renting? if you can let me know, i will give you my opinion.

Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.