1. Home
  2. Eviction
  3. Ukrainian refugees

Ukrainian refugees

LANDLORD FORUMCategory: EvictionUkrainian refugees
Katie Foot asked 2 years ago

What sort of tenancy agreement (if any) is appropriate for Ukrainian refugees living in a property that would otherwise be rented out? The landlord wants to sponsor a family

Assign To: This question is:

1 Answers
Best Answer
Marc Attwater Staff answered 2 years ago

If they live with you and they share the same bathroom and kitchen then they are lodgers and you can use a lodger agreement or a licence agreement one that expressly states the agreement is not an "assured shorthold" tenancy.

BLA have several licence and lodger agreements you can use.

Your Answer

Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.