My tenant passed away – two months ago. He lived with a son and wife. They have left the premises. left the keys with the estate agent. The apartment is left in a mess and with contents of his in the apartment. Estate agents informs me that i can not take pocession of the apartment with out the permission of the estate, if there is no estate – then need permission of a government body. Is this true?
- Landlords need to prepare for Winter Have you seen the gentle sprinkle of snowfall outside…December 2, 2021
- Leasehold v Freehold Buying a new home is an important commitment, and it is not one that …November 24, 2021
- …November 23, 2021
- Coronavirus UK – Will Our Housing Market Crash 2021? Until very recently, the UK housing m…November 22, 2021
- Helping landlords revolutionise the way they manage their properties The rental market has…November 17, 2021
- New Rules for Commercial Landlords The Government has this week published its new measures…November 11, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.