My tenant passed away – two months ago. He lived with a son and wife. They have left the premises. left the keys with the estate agent. The apartment is left in a mess and with contents of his in the apartment. Estate agents informs me that i can not take pocession of the apartment with out the permission of the estate, if there is no estate – then need permission of a government body. Is this true?
- Public Health (Coronavirus) (Protection from Eviction and Taking Control of Goods) (Englan…November 26, 20206 min read
- Is being a landlord worth it Due to a raft of legislation in the last few years not forget…November 20, 202014 min read
- Most associations only represent residential landlords, the National residential landlord’…November 15, 202017 min read
- New Section 8 Notice At a time when changing rules and the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic ar…November 12, 20205 min read
- To be in compliance with the Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant a…November 10, 202010 min read
- What is Joint Tenants and Tenants in Common One of the most important things most people d…November 6, 202014 min read
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.