My agent was fully managing for 8.5%. I want to manage the property when tenency is renewed in September. The agent is not giving a straight forward reply but when I queried about the ‘rent Collect’ option they said that there is no set charge to become rent-collect but it would be a set-fee of 6% management fee. Do you know what services rent collection cover?
- Landlords need to prepare for Winter Have you seen the gentle sprinkle of snowfall outside…December 2, 2021
- Leasehold v Freehold Buying a new home is an important commitment, and it is not one that …November 24, 2021
- …November 23, 2021
- Coronavirus UK – Will Our Housing Market Crash 2021? Until very recently, the UK housing m…November 22, 2021
- Helping landlords revolutionise the way they manage their properties The rental market has…November 17, 2021
- New Rules for Commercial Landlords The Government has this week published its new measures…November 11, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.