My agent was fully managing for 8.5%. I want to manage the property when tenency is renewed in September. The agent is not giving a straight forward reply but when I queried about the 'rent Collect' option they said that there is no set charge to become rent-collect but it would be a set-fee of 6% management fee. Do you know what services rent collection cover?
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.