My agent was fully managing for 8.5%. I want to manage the property when tenency is renewed in September. The agent is not giving a straight forward reply but when I queried about the ‘rent Collect’ option they said that there is no set charge to become rent-collect but it would be a set-fee of 6% management fee. Do you know what services rent collection cover?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.