i have two related tenants equally signed up for a years tenancy at the end of May. one has now stated she needs to return to Romania in order to spend final time with her mother. As the lead tenant with the deposit registered to her, if she leaves with or without notice, will this end the tenancy with the remaining party knowing alone they would fail affordability checks or does it just continue until expiry?
- A Landlord’s Guide To HMO Mortgage Homeownership continues to be a significant chall…August 5, 2022
- Landlord Pal is a completely free, simple to use reminders service for Landlords. FREE acc…August 3, 2022
- How to deal with Disrepair Counterclaim Landlords seeking a possession order, through the …August 3, 2022
- Commercial property owners who lease out their spaces to tenants often suffer from anxieti…August 2, 2022
- Landlord Help & Legal Advice Line Members have direct access to practising hous…July 26, 2022
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two main reasons, (1…July 18, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.