I have recently departed tenants who have left me with over £13,000 of costs to put a house right for remarketing after just a year, uncluding rubbish clearances, cleaning, repairs and unpaid rent. The Letting Agent is doing nothing despite it having been under a full management agreement. Do I have a case against the Agency (part of a national estate agent)? Should they be in any way liable? The only respinse I get is that they can ‘chase’ but not enforce. Could I sue the Agent?
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
- Overseas Landlord Tax It’s a dream that many people in Britain have. Move to another…May 27, 2022
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.