I’ve had a tenant in my property for about 10 years and had to buy a new oven during this time and it looks like I‘m going to have to buy another new one! I don’t want to be responsible for buying ovens any more. It was the only appliance included. How can I no longer be responsible for the oven?
- Investing in Liverpool Buy-to-Let Property investment appears to be all the rage at the m…June 28, 2022
- How to deal with Housing Problems and Substance Misuse Not having a place to call home is …June 17, 2022
- Tips when Renting Out Your Property Renting can be a little intimidating. There is a lot o…June 15, 2022
- How to Retire as a Landlord? One of the many benefits of retirement is to let you enjoy wh…June 15, 2022
- Buying Investment Property What you need to consider when buying an investment property Bu…June 15, 2022
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.