Can i ask if it\’s ok to put the rent up twice in a year? the government websites say you can at the end of each fixed term, so i wanted to offer my tenant 6 mothns fixed lease, followed by a 12 months lease,Rent reviewWe can extend the lease for another 6 months, but that would be with certain clauses in place when you sign this new lease and a small cost to yourself, as this will be a new lease, we are entitled to increase the rent, as we have been advised by an estate agents we are way below the market value, so we would want a monthly rental of £850.00. starting from the 20th of November 2020, we feel it unfair to go straight to full market rental until the 6 months lease has expired, we would want 3 months upfront, and to be paid up to date by the 1st of December for the already existing lease. Which expires on the 20th of November 2020, After the 6 months fixed period, we could offer you a 12 months lease at the full rentable value of the property of a round around £1000.00 per month, £12,000 per year. This new valuation is taken from another shop in the same location of approximate size being listed with estate agents, If none of this is agreeable by you, then we really have no other options but to place the property back on the rental market when this current situation ends.
- Landlords need to prepare for Winter Have you seen the gentle sprinkle of snowfall outside…December 2, 2021
- Leasehold v Freehold Buying a new home is an important commitment, and it is not one that …November 24, 2021
- …November 23, 2021
- Coronavirus UK – Will Our Housing Market Crash 2021? Until very recently, the UK housing m…November 22, 2021
- Helping landlords revolutionise the way they manage their properties The rental market has…November 17, 2021
- New Rules for Commercial Landlords The Government has this week published its new measures…November 11, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.