Hi, A few things I am unsure on, if you serve a section 21 and the the contracts run out before the end date on the section 21. Does this mean it will be invalid?Also if you serve an invalid section 21 can you put the rent up when the new tenancy agreement comes up for renewal?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles