Hi, A few things I am unsure on, if you serve a section 21 and the the contracts run out before the end date on the section 21. Does this mean it will be invalid?Also if you serve an invalid section 21 can you put the rent up when the new tenancy agreement comes up for renewal?
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- Mortgage guide for HMO’S Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) include any property c…October 5, 2021
- Golf Communities & Property Wouldn’t you love to live right on the golf course? The be…October 5, 2021
- Landlord Checklist for letting a property Is this your first time renting out your propert…October 2, 2021
Load More Related Articles