I have started the eviction process for my tenants. They claim they are looking to find somewhere else. Is it a legal requirement to provide references? They do not deserve good references but otherwise I will be “stuck“ with them. Can I refuse references – but how can I word it, if obligatory, so that it is a neutral reference?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.