Has anyone had any experience getting money out of tenants for damage done at the end of a tenancy? We are struggling to get the tenants to agree - particularly to damage to new carpets when the tenancy began (1 year ago).I haven't been able to find any guidance on what level of compensation you can claim for damage to carpets - if anyone has any idea, that would be great. Thank you.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.