My former tenant was evicted, in accordance with COVID-modified protocol, for 11 violations of the tenancy agreement. They are now suing for emotional damage associated with the eviction and frivolous issues (faucet drip) addressed two years ago. How do I protect myself?
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- Mortgage guide for HMO’S Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) include any property c…October 5, 2021
- Golf Communities & Property Wouldn’t you love to live right on the golf course? The be…October 5, 2021
- Landlord Checklist for letting a property Is this your first time renting out your propert…October 2, 2021
Load More Related Articles