My former tenant was evicted, in accordance with COVID-modified protocol, for 11 violations of the tenancy agreement. They are now suing for emotional damage associated with the eviction and frivolous issues (faucet drip) addressed two years ago. How do I protect myself?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles