Part of the first floor bathroom wall is damp (but nowhere near the bath, shower or water pipes/sources). I believe the damp is coming through the party wall from the neighbour\’s bathroom – their shower and bath is the other side from my damp patch. I have contacted the neighbour, shown them the problem and they appear not to have looked at a remedy/think it\’s their problem. They are not answering my emails. I have registered a claim with my insurers but there is no point undertaking remedial work until the damp source is rectified. Any suggestions as to my next step?
- Investing in Liverpool Buy-to-Let Property investment appears to be all the rage at the m…June 28, 2022
- How to deal with Housing Problems and Substance Misuse Not having a place to call home is …June 17, 2022
- Tips when Renting Out Your Property Renting can be a little intimidating. There is a lot o…June 15, 2022
- How to Retire as a Landlord? One of the many benefits of retirement is to let you enjoy wh…June 15, 2022
- Buying Investment Property What you need to consider when buying an investment property Bu…June 15, 2022
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
Load More Related Articles