Part of the first floor bathroom wall is damp (but nowhere near the bath, shower or water pipes/sources). I believe the damp is coming through the party wall from the neighbour\'s bathroom - their shower and bath is the other side from my damp patch. I have contacted the neighbour, shown them the problem and they appear not to have looked at a remedy/think it\'s their problem. They are not answering my emails. I have registered a claim with my insurers but there is no point undertaking remedial work until the damp source is rectified. Any suggestions as to my next step?
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.