Tenant (an ex estate agent who seems to know every loophole) informed us she was leaving the property via email in May by the end of that month, she eventually left after giving us 3 further dates in June and made no further contact, although we had emailed asking what was happening. The property was left empty for 4 days over the weekend and we entered the property and changed the locks. She now claims we should have advised her we were going into the property as she was going to clean it, which i doubt as she has arrears of £13,000 which is being pursued through the courts.She had wanted us to lie to her future landlord through an agency (who is obviously a friend from her estate agent days) to say she had no arrears which we refused and she then said we were forcefully keeping her in the house, which we weren\'t we just feel its unfair on the new landlord being duped by the agency who is obviously a friend.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.