Tenant (an ex estate agent who seems to know every loophole) informed us she was leaving the property via email in May by the end of that month, she eventually left after giving us 3 further dates in June and made no further contact, although we had emailed asking what was happening. The property was left empty for 4 days over the weekend and we entered the property and changed the locks. She now claims we should have advised her we were going into the property as she was going to clean it, which i doubt as she has arrears of £13,000 which is being pursued through the courts.She had wanted us to lie to her future landlord through an agency (who is obviously a friend from her estate agent days) to say she had no arrears which we refused and she then said we were forcefully keeping her in the house, which we weren\’t we just feel its unfair on the new landlord being duped by the agency who is obviously a friend.
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- Mortgage guide for HMO’S Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) include any property c…October 5, 2021
- Golf Communities & Property Wouldn’t you love to live right on the golf course? The be…October 5, 2021
- Landlord Checklist for letting a property Is this your first time renting out your propert…October 2, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.