1. Home
  2. Eviction
  3. Mr


Mike Jordan asked 4 years ago

My tenant has not paid there rent in 8 months at breaking point financially also I want them out now preferably the legal way but really considering taking matters into my own hands. I am not here to provide free housing for government. My tenant is DSS who gets rent money and keeps it. Please help could end up losing property because of this

Assign To: This question is:

1 Answers
Best Answer
Phillip answered 4 years ago

Hi, if the tenant is getting benefit paid directly, then you can have that diverted directly to you. This will happen even if the tenant does not want you to be paid directly.

The BLA website does have a blog I read giving instructs and links, how to get the benefit paid to you.

I will try to send you a by tomorrow. Alternatively ring the BLA advice line, if you are a member. Fantastic support.

Your Answer

Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.