My tenants have been in the property for some time (several years) but they are now separating so one wants to be taken off tenancy and the other wants to continue to live there. Do I need to have a new tenancy agreement drawn up ? I don't really want to as don’t want another 6 months before either side could give notice.
- Long standing Joint tenants now separating one wants to be taken off tenancy agreement.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.