Hello. I own a property that is being managed by a letting agency. The letting agency found the tenants two years ago. I paid them accordingly for this. The contract is coming to an end and I wish to take over the running of the property fully myself. The tenants are willing to stay on. However the letting agency are saying that as they found the tenants they are due a letting fee. Is this correct?
- Tips to improve your property value When a tenant moves out of a rental property, the best…October 26, 2021
- About Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Wallets? Cryptocurrencies are electronic payment proces…October 26, 2021
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- The British Landlord Association is one of the largest national landlord association in th…October 7, 2021
Load More Related Articles