Hello. I own a property that is being managed by a letting agency. The letting agency found the tenants two years ago. I paid them accordingly for this. The contract is coming to an end and I wish to take over the running of the property fully myself. The tenants are willing to stay on. However the letting agency are saying that as they found the tenants they are due a letting fee. Is this correct?
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles