Hello. I own a property that is being managed by a letting agency. The letting agency found the tenants two years ago. I paid them accordingly for this. The contract is coming to an end and I wish to take over the running of the property fully myself. The tenants are willing to stay on. However the letting agency are saying that as they found the tenants they are due a letting fee. Is this correct?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles