1. Home
  2. Other
  3. Landlord’s property liability insurance

Landlord’s property liability insurance

LANDLORD FORUMCategory: OtherLandlord’s property liability insurance
Landlord's property liability insurance 1John Fisher asked 1 year ago

Does anyone know of an insurer who offers a standalone property liability insurance? I don’t need to insure the building as the freeholder does so and the property is unfurnished therefore no need for contents insurance. Thanks

Question Tags: Assign To:

This question is:

1 Answers

Best Answer

Landlord's property liability insurance 2Marc Attwater Staff answered 1 year ago

Alan Boswell Group will be able to help you. They specialise in Insurance products for landlords. As a member you get discount too!

The link is: https://thebla.co.uk/insurance/?swcfpc=1

Your Answer

Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.