1. Home
  2. Rent Arrears
  3. john halliday

john halliday

john halliday 1john halliday asked 2 years ago

Tenant has been prosecuted by police for criminal damage to my leased property . Can i make a civil claim against my tenant for rent arrears and repairs without invalidating any insurance that the Property management company has on the block of flats

Assign To:

This question is:

1 Answers

Best Answer

john halliday 2Marc Attwater Staff answered 2 years ago

Speak to the loss adjusters before proceeding. Maybe worth waiting for the insurer to cover and pay for what they are going to pay for. The balanace you can sue the tenant later, should you wish.

john halliday 3john halliday
replied 2 years ago

Thanks Marc

Your Answer

Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.