I have a couple and one of their brothers renting a property. The couple have separated but still live at the rental property, this means that all three rooms are used as bedrooms and there is no living room, and they share the kitchen and bathroom, does this make it a hmo so I need to tell one of them that they must leave?
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
- Overseas Landlord Tax It’s a dream that many people in Britain have. Move to another…May 27, 2022
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.