Our estate agents want to increase monthly management and initial set up fees by 1.5% and also charge £250 for tenancy progression. Has anyone else had similar issues and how have you dealt with it?
- 2022 UK property Crash? Thanks to the stamp duty holiday and record lows in interest rates…January 19, 2022
- It may be assumed that large property developers are mainly at risk during a recession; ho…January 4, 2022
- Introduction COVID-19 has caused severe problems for many businesses and those that they e…December 20, 2021
- Landlords in 2022 look to expand their portfolios in the next year, as some anticipate the…December 20, 2021
- Self Assessment filing deadline & Tips Time is running out for landlords and other Inc…December 15, 2021
- Some landlords say enough is enough! Councils have warned of a growing crisis in the priva…December 15, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.