i think i saw a guide under notices If you are a member, go to services page > page – documents, template letter, notices > Template letters. Or it may be under Notices
If you can’t find it, ring the helpline they will tell you where it is.
- You need to put the tenants name in
- Address of the let property.
- State grounds you are pleading.
- State the exact text of the grounds from the housing act.
- State what breaches have been commited.
- Expiry date of the notice. Expiry date must take into account say 14 days plus 2 days for postage. Weekends not included.
- Date the notice
- Bame of landlord or agent.
- Address of landlord and contact info
Please login or Register to submit your answer