I have a warm air heating system in the house I rent out. I lived there for 26 years and I am aware that it is not as efficient as a wet system. We had additional electric heating for times when it was very cold. My new tenant is requesting we put in a wet system as she cant afford to use the electric heaters. I have full sympathy with them over this but dont feel I can do more than I have done by offering to pay for additional heaters which she has so far refused.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.