I have a warm air heating system in the house I rent out. I lived there for 26 years and I am aware that it is not as efficient as a wet system. We had additional electric heating for times when it was very cold. My new tenant is requesting we put in a wet system as she cant afford to use the electric heaters. I have full sympathy with them over this but dont feel I can do more than I have done by offering to pay for additional heaters which she has so far refused.
- COVID-19 has caused some severe challenges for commercial landlords. To name one; Hammerso…January 26, 2021
- Some landlords are disregarding the strict letting rules which are designed to stamp out t…January 22, 2021
- Last decade has seen significant legislation, including tax changes that have hurt landlor…January 20, 2021
- The government has set out details of its new Debt Respite Scheme - also known as Breathin…January 18, 2021
- Most associations only represent residential landlords, the National residential landlord’…January 14, 2021
- Landlord Advice Line direct access to practising housing lawyers, who are experts in housi…January 13, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.