I have a warm air heating system in the house I rent out. I lived there for 26 years and I am aware that it is not as efficient as a wet system. We had additional electric heating for times when it was very cold. My new tenant is requesting we put in a wet system as she cant afford to use the electric heaters. I have full sympathy with them over this but dont feel I can do more than I have done by offering to pay for additional heaters which she has so far refused.
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- Mortgage guide for HMO’S Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) include any property c…October 5, 2021
- Golf Communities & Property Wouldn’t you love to live right on the golf course? The be…October 5, 2021
- Landlord Checklist for letting a property Is this your first time renting out your propert…October 2, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.