I have a warm air heating system in the house I rent out. I lived there for 26 years and I am aware that it is not as efficient as a wet system. We had additional electric heating for times when it was very cold. My new tenant is requesting we put in a wet system as she cant afford to use the electric heaters. I have full sympathy with them over this but dont feel I can do more than I have done by offering to pay for additional heaters which she has so far refused.
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.