A potential tenant is on Universal Credit so I have asked them to provide a Guarantor. How much does the guarantor need to be earning to qualify? I have read somewhere that they should be earning at least 3 times the monthly rent – is this true?
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.