I have joint tenants sharing an AST which commenced Feb 2020 for 12 months fixed term. They are friends. The mother and the father of one of the tenant's each act as guarantors. They have been ideal tenants but one tenant is moving out. The boyfriend of the other tenant (the tenant whose parents are the guarantors) wishes to take over as joint tenant and move in. I am doing this by Deed of Assignment. Does the guarantor-ship continue and/or do I need to notify the guarantors formally and/or ask them to agree to sign new guarantor forms before I accept the boyfriend as a tenant (he does not need a personal guarantor)?
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.