Family of 5 signed 12 month STA ending June 2020. With COVID legislation in tenants\' favour the second parent moved in in March I was not informed. Is this classed as sub letting although it is the head of family? There is a section 21 in place but it’s only includes the 5 people who signed contract. I’ve been told it is necessary to prove rent is being paid by the additional person.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.