My tenant moved into our property in March 2020 and signed a 6month tenancy agreement – contract ending in September 2020. I am trying to give her written notice of her contract ending and not being renewed. I have looked at the S21 form and believe you cannot give this form in the first 4 month of contract but need to give at least 2 months notice. Could someone please help and tell me what I need to do? I am really worried she wont leave the property when her contract ends. Thanks!!
- Landlords need to prepare for Winter Have you seen the gentle sprinkle of snowfall outside…December 2, 2021
- Leasehold v Freehold Buying a new home is an important commitment, and it is not one that …November 24, 2021
- …November 23, 2021
- Coronavirus UK – Will Our Housing Market Crash 2021? Until very recently, the UK housing m…November 22, 2021
- Helping landlords revolutionise the way they manage their properties The rental market has…November 17, 2021
- New Rules for Commercial Landlords The Government has this week published its new measures…November 11, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.