My tenant moved into our property in March 2020 and signed a 6month tenancy agreement – contract ending in September 2020. I am trying to give her written notice of her contract ending and not being renewed. I have looked at the S21 form and believe you cannot give this form in the first 4 month of contract but need to give at least 2 months notice. Could someone please help and tell me what I need to do? I am really worried she wont leave the property when her contract ends. Thanks!!
- Public Health (Coronavirus) (Protection from Eviction and Taking Control of Goods) (Englan…November 26, 20206 min read
- Is being a landlord worth it Due to a raft of legislation in the last few years not forget…November 20, 202014 min read
- Most associations only represent residential landlords, the National residential landlord’…November 15, 202017 min read
- New Section 8 Notice At a time when changing rules and the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic ar…November 12, 20205 min read
- To be in compliance with the Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant a…November 10, 202010 min read
- What is Joint Tenants and Tenants in Common One of the most important things most people d…November 6, 202014 min read
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.