We have an empty retail unit. During the 1st lockdown, the tenant operated rates-free and received a Business Support Grant. on receiving the BSG, the tenants quit. The premises remain empty as we are now in a 2nd lockdown. Local Council are insisting all Empty Premises Relief (3m) has expired and rates are now due payable! We are receiving no rent and the premises are under closure! Fair?!
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.