We have an empty retail unit. During the 1st lockdown, the tenant operated rates-free and received a Business Support Grant. on receiving the BSG, the tenants quit. The premises remain empty as we are now in a 2nd lockdown. Local Council are insisting all Empty Premises Relief (3m) has expired and rates are now due payable! We are receiving no rent and the premises are under closure! Fair?!
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- Mortgage guide for HMO’S Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) include any property c…October 5, 2021
- Golf Communities & Property Wouldn’t you love to live right on the golf course? The be…October 5, 2021
- Landlord Checklist for letting a property Is this your first time renting out your propert…October 2, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.