My estate agent advised i needed this done and should they appoint a electrician to do it to which i agreed. I then get a quote for £1920 for work which was itemised and some of the charges are extortionate. After trying to get a 2nd quote for the work i’m then told i would have to pay for a new survey as another electician can’t complete the work without it and issue a cert. My agency did not advise any of this and i now am told i have 28 days to have the work done. I feel absolutely conned by this new legislation and not been given the full information by the agency. What rights do i have if any ? Thanks for any assistance.
- It may be assumed that large property developers are mainly at risk during a recession; ho…January 4, 2022
- Introduction COVID-19 has caused severe problems for many businesses and those that they e…December 20, 2021
- Landlords in 2022 look to expand their portfolios in the next year, as some anticipate the…December 20, 2021
- Self Assessment filing deadline & Tips Time is running out for landlords and other Inc…December 15, 2021
- Some landlords say enough is enough! Councils have warned of a growing crisis in the priva…December 15, 2021
- We are now on the brink of winter, so the coldest and darkest nights are well and truly on…December 9, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.