My estate agent advised i needed this done and should they appoint a electrician to do it to which i agreed. I then get a quote for £1920 for work which was itemised and some of the charges are extortionate. After trying to get a 2nd quote for the work i'm then told i would have to pay for a new survey as another electician can't complete the work without it and issue a cert. My agency did not advise any of this and i now am told i have 28 days to have the work done. I feel absolutely conned by this new legislation and not been given the full information by the agency. What rights do i have if any ? Thanks for any assistance.
- EPC Latest news The real estate and property management world has experienced significant …October 7, 2023
- Speedier Evictions may be possible with Upcoming Rental Reforms In light of recent legisla…October 4, 2023
- Tenant Eviction Specialists Most landlords usually evict a tenant for two reasons: (1) bec…July 18, 2023
- To be in compliance with Section 213 Housing Act 2004, any money taken from a tenant as a …July 10, 2023
- Why are landlords selling up? The British Landlords Association understand the evolving la…June 20, 2023
- The US is about to run out of cash The US banking crisis can indirectly impact the UK hous…June 12, 2023
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.