My estate agent advised i needed this done and should they appoint a electrician to do it to which i agreed. I then get a quote for £1920 for work which was itemised and some of the charges are extortionate. After trying to get a 2nd quote for the work i’m then told i would have to pay for a new survey as another electician can’t complete the work without it and issue a cert. My agency did not advise any of this and i now am told i have 28 days to have the work done. I feel absolutely conned by this new legislation and not been given the full information by the agency. What rights do i have if any ? Thanks for any assistance.
- Investing in Liverpool Buy-to-Let Property investment appears to be all the rage at the m…June 28, 2022
- How to deal with Housing Problems and Substance Misuse Not having a place to call home is …June 17, 2022
- Tips when Renting Out Your Property Renting can be a little intimidating. There is a lot o…June 15, 2022
- How to Retire as a Landlord? One of the many benefits of retirement is to let you enjoy wh…June 15, 2022
- Buying Investment Property What you need to consider when buying an investment property Bu…June 15, 2022
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.