help please, Made a mistake in the deposit which invalidated the NTQ. went ahead with court hearing. the judge suggested we talk outside and see if we could agree etc. we returned to court and agreed a consent order with a further 6 months expiry date and my tenant would leave by that date. my question is.. if the tenant refuses to leave will I have to give a new NTQ and start possesion proceedings again.. she pays rent on time. thanks all.
- What to look out for when buying a property There are many things to consider when buying …May 27, 2022
- Overseas Landlord Tax It’s a dream that many people in Britain have. Move to another…May 27, 2022
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.