Can I back date a tenancy agreement (Assured Shorthold tenancy)? If so how far can I ago back and is it simple as just giving a new tenancy agreement with a start date couple of weeks back and date of accepting the agreement is now (date signed is current date)?
- It may be assumed that large property developers are mainly at risk during a recession; ho…January 4, 2022
- Introduction COVID-19 has caused severe problems for many businesses and those that they e…December 20, 2021
- Landlords in 2022 look to expand their portfolios in the next year, as some anticipate the…December 20, 2021
- Self Assessment filing deadline & Tips Time is running out for landlords and other Inc…December 15, 2021
- Some landlords say enough is enough! Councils have warned of a growing crisis in the priva…December 15, 2021
- We are now on the brink of winter, so the coldest and darkest nights are well and truly on…December 9, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.