Hi, My tenant has smashed an internal glass side panel when playing an outdoor game, indoors with his daughter. The glass is situated in the hallway and is next to the front door. The tenant takes full blame for smashing the glass however says i have to pay as the glass is not saftey glass and if it has been then it wouldnt have smashed. After checking building its says any glass shuld be replaced if it is below 1500mm floor level and 300mm from a door, which it is neither. The panel is infact 4foot from floor level and over 300mm from the door due to frames.
- Tips to improve your property value When a tenant moves out of a rental property, the best…October 26, 2021
- About Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Wallets? Cryptocurrencies are electronic payment proces…October 26, 2021
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- The British Landlord Association is one of the largest national landlord association in th…October 7, 2021
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.