I’ve just received an email from my agency saying that I need to pay £90 + VAT to renew my tenancy agreement (I’m the landlord of a 3 bed house). Current tenants moved in end of Sept last year. Is this correct that this is chargeable ? I know that some tenancy fees were scrapped but i think those where for tenants not landlords.
- Landlord helpline gives members direct access to practising housing lawyers, who are speci…December 1, 202022 min read
- …December 1, 20207 min read
- Eviction process under COVID-19 Under Covid-19, the UK government has passed legislation h…November 29, 202011 min read
- Public Health (Coronavirus) (Protection from Eviction and Taking Control of Goods) (Englan…November 26, 20206 min read
- Is being a landlord worth it Due to a raft of legislation in the last few years not forget…November 20, 202014 min read
- Further changes to legislation have now been made again to the notice period when evicting…November 15, 202014 min read
Load More Related Articles
Comments are closed.