Dwelling Lease FR&I Inside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Tenant has legal right to renew the lease). For leases Under 7 years. You can change the text as required if the landlord is to insure and or be responsible for repairs. Not to be used when letting to a private tenant where an Assured shorthold tenancy is applicable.
- Tips to improve your property value When a tenant moves out of a rental property, the best…October 26, 2021
- About Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Wallets? Cryptocurrencies are electronic payment proces…October 26, 2021
- Landlord allowable tax expenses There are about 2.66m private landlords in the UK, and som…October 21, 2021
- Manchester Real Estate Investment For real estate enthusiasts both locally and internation…October 21, 2021
- Tips for Landlords connecting with prospective tenants With life returning to something cl…October 13, 2021
- The British Landlord Association is one of the largest national landlord association in th…October 7, 2021
Load More Related Articles