Dwelling Lease FR&I Inside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Tenant has legal right to renew the lease). For leases Under 7 years. You can change the text as required if the landlord is to insure and or be responsible for repairs. Not to be used when letting to a private tenant where an Assured shorthold tenancy is applicable.
- Do I Need a Solicitor To Buy A House / Property? When buying a residential property, a Buy…May 12, 2022
- The rise in UK rents A significant change will be the ability to have a property managemen…May 9, 2022
- Property Management Software 80% of property managers are involved in rent collection, rep…April 27, 2022
- Best colours to decorate when renting a property Landlords are always looking for ways to …April 26, 2022
- Running a Business From a Residential Property With the pandemic-induced remote working tr…April 22, 2022
- Google AdWord tips for local Estate Agents Are you a local estate agent looking to target…April 14, 2022
Load More Related Articles