Data Protection Foundation Course. This course is for landlords, letting agents and property manager. The following bullet points are a short brief list of what is covered in this course:
- What is the GDPR?
- What information does the GDPR apply to?
- Does the GDPR only apply to EU organisations?
- How can I prepare?
- My firm employs fewer than 250 people. Am I exempt from the GDPR?
- Do I need to appoint a data protection officer (DPO)?
- Can I have specific guidance for my sector?
- What are the rules under the GDPR for subject access requests?
- what to include in my privacy notice?
- What are the ICO’s criteria for issuing monetary penalties?
- Do I always need consent?
- Is parental consent always required when collecting or processing children’s personal data?
- When does the right to data portability apply?
- What is large-scale processing?
- How do I know if I am a processor or controller?
- What are the rules on security under the GDPR
- Do landlords need to register under the GDPR?