British Landlords Association credit & Referencing
Credit & Referencing provided through the British Landlords Association are custom-designed to make the tenant application process more efficient than ever before; this service is a tool of choice for letting agents large and small.
It is competitive and efficient, saving considerable time and headaches for landlords and letting agents.
Your tenant provides most of the information the platform requests directly from your tenant; any missing or incorrect information is followed up by the platform, directly communicating with your tenant.
This new revolutionary process relieves the landlord and lets agents of time-consuming headaches.
References are sought from the employer and previous landlord if applicable.
This service includes:
1. Checks on the address and date of birth of the prospective tenant
2. Checks to see if they are on the electoral roll
3. How much does the tenant currently owe lenders
4. Any late payments on existing or past credit card or loan account
5. Any missed payments on existing or past accounts
6. County Court Judgments (CCJ’s) registered against the tenant.
7. Whether the tenant’s home has been repossessed
8. Whether the tenant has been made bankrupt
9. Check whether the tenant entered an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
10. Checks for undisclosed addresses or names
11. Affordability Check
12. Income & Employment Checks
13. Risk Category